- Shalby Hospitals ( Shalby Limited), established by Dr. Vikram I. Shah in 1994 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, operates a chain of multispecialty hospitals across India, holding an aggregate bed capacity of over 2000 hospital beds.
- Shalby’s recognition as a multispecialty tertiary hospital chain in the Indian healthcare industry was envisioned by its founder Dr. Vikram Shah – CMD, who has been felicitated by Ethicon India for the development of the ‘OS Needle’.
- Shalby Hospitals is a world renowned Joint Replacement Centre today establishing many records.
- Since 2007, we have successfully performed thousands of joint replacement surgeries, and the number is on the rise day by day.
- The transformation of Shalby into a chain of multispecialty hospitas in about 24 years speaks volumes for our credibility and passion for Healthcare Excellence.
- Shalby Hospital is also the winner of various prestigious awards like Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award and FICCI Operational Excellence Award.
- It has also been awarded the CNBC Bajar Award for Excellence in Healthcare Services on 12th March, 2016.
Team And Specialties
- Has performed more than 65,000 Joint Replacement Surgeries in India.
- Offers care in over 25 medical discipline.
- Provides treatment under more than 40 Therapeutic Orders.
- Dr. Vikram Shah, Head of the Joint Replacement Team, has performed over 20,000 surgeries in the years 1993-2009.
- Provides Specialty Clinics for Stroke, Epilepsy, Acidity, Snore & Sinus, Glaucoma, Sleep Study, Diabetes, Liver, Kidney, Asthma, Fertility, Obesity, Hypertension and Radio Therapy.
- Specializes in Joint Replacement Surgery, Critical Care & Trauma, Spine Surgery, Neurology and Neuro Surgery, Ortho-Oncology Surgery, Cardiology & Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Sports Injury, Kidney Transplant and Liver Transplant Counselling.