- Nova IVI Fertility (NIF) is the among the largest service providers in Fertility Space. NIF aims to bring advanced Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) to India in partnership with IVI of Spain. The partnership has resulted in a substantial addition to Nova’s IVF services and technology, including proprietary software, training and quality management.
- While India has seen a significant rise in the number of patients opting for infertility treatments, the numbers are still abysmally low compared to the couples actually requiring medical treatment. One of the major reasons for this is the lack of awareness amongst the public about the basic concept that infertility is a disease that needs to be addressed medically.
- Nova IVI Fertility was launched with the commitment to offer standardised and ethical infertility treatment, as well as addressing the urgent need for an organized institutional provider for fertility treatment.
- In addition to providing core procedures such as IUI, IVF and Andrology services, NIF offers several state-of-the-art technologies such as Vitrification for preserving embryos and eggs, Embryoscope and ERA to find out the timing of the uterus’ capacity to accept embryos – all procedures that significantly improve the chances of a pregnancy following IVF-ICSI, even in patients with multiple previous failures.
- NIF also offers another sought after advanced technique known as IMSI (intracytoplasmic morphologically-selected sperm injection). This is an upgrade of ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection), where the embryologist carries out the fertilization of the oocytes (egg) using an extremely high-powered microscope to select the sperm cells with the best morphological quality. With IVI’s know-how and vast international expertise, NIF brings the same exceptional standard of processes, protocols and policies to India.
Team And Specialties
- Nova IVI Center houses the country’s most experienced team of internationally acclaimed doctors and embryologists.
- Provided with advanced technologies such as Vitrification, Embryoscope, PGS and ERA.
- Winner of 7 consecutive awards from the American Society for Reproductive Medicine and Ares Sereno Research Award in 2002.
- It has also been awarded from the Society for Gynaecological Investigation and the Ares Serono Research Award.
- Follow-up email consultations are offered by the doctors for international patients.