- Established in 1996
Global Hospitals at Lower Parel, Mumbai is the latest addition to the geographical footprint of Gleneagles Global Hospitals India.
The 450-bed facility comprises of 17-stories, housing state-of-the-art infrastructure and advanced medical care facilities.
The hospital offers end-to-end clinical, surgical and diagnostic services.
It is equipped with a team of eminent medical professionals aided by qualified nurses and medical staff. Strengthening lives through compassionate care, innovative therapies and relentless efforts, it reflects in the DNA of our passionate team of doctors and dedicated clinical staff.
The Hospital offers advanced Endoscopic procedures, Hepatobiliary and Liver Surgeries, Surgical and Medical Gastroenterology, Bariatric Surgery and Robotic surgery.
The hospital is a center of excellence for Orthopedics, Joint Replacement, Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement surgery. The hospital has round-the-clock services for emergencies, critical care and trauma.
- First hospital to be recognized for Research and Development by the Govt. of India
- NABH, NABL & HALAL Accredited
Team And Specialties
- Team of highly qualified physicians is supported by skilled & qualified nursing and paramedical staff & administration team.
- Equipped with India’s largest Multi-Organ Transplant Centre and the country’s renowned team of experts
- One of the top liver hospitals housing expert liver transplant surgeons in India
- Center of excellence are Endoscopic Surgery Centre, Hepatobiliary & Liver Surgeries, Surgical & Medical Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Urology, Minimal Invasive Surgery, Bariatric Surgery & Robotic Surgery, Neurosciences, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Oncology, Gynecology, Orthopedics & Joint Replacement Surgery, etc