- Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, is a multi super speciality hospital offering super specializations within departments, with the mission of providing quality medical care.
- This is one of the largest hospitals in the Fortis Group which commenced its operations in the year 2010 and serves the residents of North, West and North-West Delhi, and the neighbouring states.
- It is located at the heart of North Delhi between Subhash Place and Azadpur Metro stations. It’s easy accessibility is also extended to those entering the city via Karnal and Rohtak roads.
- The hospital is equipped with 262 beds and is spread over an area of 7.34 acre with built up area of 3.87 lakh sq. ft, brings a wealth of medical expertise with the finest talents amongst doctors, nurses, technicians and management professionals in an environment that enables them to deliver the highest quality of healthcare through state-of-the-art facilities that aims at leaving no stone unturned in enhancing patient centric care.
- Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh strives to be the champion for quality and patient centricity and is an NABH accredited hospital.
- Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, is the first hospital building in India to have registered for the green building rating system.
- It has been designed as an energy efficient building that complies with the ECBC (Energy Conservation Building Code) and is undergoing TERI GRIHA (Green Rating for Integrated Habitat Assessment) green rating certification.
- The hospital has received 3 Star rating for its building by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency, Government of India, under the Ministry of Power, making it the only hospital from Delhi to receive such recognition.
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) has recognised the hospital’s excellence in branding, marketing & image building with the FICCI HEAL 2014 award.
Team And Specialties
Fortis Hospital has a team of medical expertise with the finest talents amongst doctors, nurses, technicians and management professionals.
Anaesthesiology, Bariatric Surgery,Bone Marrow Transplant,Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery,Cardiology, Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics , Critical Care ,Dentistry and Maxillo-Facial Surgery, Dermatology, ENT
Electrophysiology, Foetal Medicine, Laboratory Services, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology Services,Transfusion Medicine