- Fortis Hospital, Mulund is a JCI accredited, 300-bed multi-speciality tertiary care hospital providing a range of diagnostic and treatment services.
- With cutting edge technology, highly skilled and experienced surgeons and paramedical staff the Fortis Hospital at Mulund provides a patient-centric approach. This facility specialises in cardiology and cardiac surgery, urology, nephrology, neurosciences, orthopaedics, digestive care, emergency care and critical care, among others.
The hospital a host of accreditations to its name:
• Four times JCI accreditation (quality as per international standards)
• NABH Accreditation (quality standards specified across India)
• 1st NABH accredited Blood Bank in India
• Three times NABL accredited Pathology Lab
• British Medical Journal(BMJ) Awards India 2014-Medical Team of the Year
• Asian Hospital Management Awards (2014) Hat trick – Patient Safety & HRD category
• Asian Patient Safety Award (2014) – Innovation in Staff Education
• Healthcare Leadership Awards 2014 – Best Patient Safety
• FICCI Healthcare award for Operational Excellence (consecutively in 2012 & 2013)
• National Energy Conservation Award bestowed by Honourable President of India (2012)
• Best Orthopaedic Hospital (Indian Healthcare Awards 2011)
Team And Specialties
- Healthcare team comprises of certified physicians of internal medicine, geriatrics and paediatrics, nurses, medical assistants, and skilled support staff.
- Cardiology team of doctors specializes in Cardiac By-pass Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Interventional Cardiology and Non-Invasive Cardiology.
- Emergency & Trauma Care is managed by ACLS Certified post graduates who are experts in handling all type of emergencies.
- There are trained intensivists and nurses in respective sub-specialties too, to ensure that the best result is achieved.
- Team of Dermatologists have successfully treated all forms of disfigurements including skin cancers and melanoma to acne and skin related problems.
Anaesthesiology, Bariatric Surgery,Bone Marrow Transplant,Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery,Cardiology, Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics , Critical Care ,Dentistry and Maxillo-Facial Surgery, Dermatology, ENT
Electrophysiology, Foetal Medicine, Laboratory Services, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology Services,Transfusion Medicine