- Fortis Hospital, Anandapur, Kolkata is a world-class super-speciality NABH accredited tertiary care healthcare hospital.
- The 10-storied, 400 bed hospital is built on a 3 lakh square feet area, equipped with the latest technologies in the medical world.
- This state-of-the-art facility specialises in cardiology and cardiac surgery, urology, nephrology, neurosciences, orthopaedics, digestive care, emergency care and critical care.
- Among the various amenities, the hospital has a 24-hour accident and emergency service including trauma treatment, critical care ambulance service, blood bank, cardiac operation theatre, preventive health check, diagnostic and catheterisation laboratory, critical and emergency care, diet counselling, physiotherapy and rehabilitation, laboratory and microbiological services, stress management, 24×7 pharmacy, endoscopy unit and emergency room.
- The intensive care unit (ICU) is well-equipped with over 70 beds that include a Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU), Coronary Care Unit (CCU), and recovery and isolation beds, with separate high-dependency units.
- The hospital also has a nephrology department with over 28 advanced dialysis units.
- The hospital, governed by integrated Building Management System (IBMS), has a pneumatic chute system, for quick vertical and horizontal transportation between floors, facilitating speedy transfer of patient specimens, documents, reports, and medicines to the concerned departments. This saves time for rendering effective and efficient healthcare to the patients.
Team And Specialties
- Fortis Hospital ,Kolkata has a great team of qualified doctors who are available around the clock and emergency care services.
- They consist of an experienced team of skilled professionals ,aimed to provide quality healthcare in every medical department.
Anaesthesiology, Bariatric Surgery,Bone Marrow Transplant,Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery,Cardiology, Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics , Critical Care ,Dentistry and Maxillo-Facial Surgery, Dermatology, ENT
Electrophysiology, Foetal Medicine, Laboratory Services, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology Services,Transfusion Medicine