- Columbia Asia is an international healthcare group operating a chain of modern hospitals across Asia. Columbia Asia Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.is one of the first healthcare companies to enter India through 100% foreign direct investment (FDI) route.
- The Columbia Asia Group is owned by more than 150 private equity companies, fund management organizations and individual investors.
- Columbia Asia hospitals are clean, efficient, customer centric, affordable and accessible. The innovative design of the hospitals, from their manageable size to their advanced technology, is focused on creating positive experience for patients.
- The first hospital in India commenced operations in 2005 in Hebbal – Bangalore and currently Columbia Asia operates eleven facilities. The group has presence in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Mysore, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Patiala and Pune.
Team And Specialties
- Columbia Asia Hospital’s International Patient Service offers a wide range of clinical specialties. The hospital has a team of qualified and highly experienced doctors supported by high end technology and infrastructure, which enables us to provide the best possible medical care at affordable cost.
- They have a International Patient helpdesk that understands the special needs of foreign patients and provides special attention and personalized services to them .