- Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram (BNCHY) was established in 1985.
- It is one of the few leading Nature Cure Hospitals in India.
- Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram functions under the aegis of “Nature Cure & Yoga Trust” (a trust registered under the Societies Act, 1860) to promote and enhance the regular practice of availing Naturopathy & Yoga, a drugless remedy for better health.
- Specializes in facilitating Ultra-Modern Healthcare Services.
- Offers personalized healthcare services such as Naturopathy, Yoga, Ayurveda & Physiotherapy.
- Diverse medical services are offered to patients of all age groups at affordable cost.
- Provides 45+ specialized treatments to 400K+ clients annually.
- The hospital has also bagged the “Bhaskar Award” presented by Bharat Nirman. It is the highest recognition in the field of Naturopathy & Yoga.
- It has also been presented with several other awards by the Arogya Exhibition (AYUSH), Health Ministry Department, Government of India in the year 2001, 2002 and 2004, respectively.
- The Hospital is constructing a New World Class Ultra-Modern Wing on a built-up area of 45000 sq. ft. approximately, allotted by Delhi Development Authority (DDA) to serve the society aiming global clientele.
Team And Specialties
- The hospital has a huge team of 110+ specialized therapists & medical staff.
- The founders of the hospital, Dr. R. M. Nair & Dr. Rukmani Nair, both have an experience of 30 years.
- Dr. R. M. Nair holds 23 years experience as the General Secretary & Director in all Administrative and Coordinative areas with various NGOs, PSUs and Foreign Institutions.
- Dr. Rukmani Nair carries vast experience in Naturopathy & Yoga-based Treatment.
- BNCHY has treated more than 2000 patients under personal care and guidance for the diseases of Diabetes, Bronchial Asthma, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Spondylitis, Migraine, Paralysis, Hypertension, Psoriasis, Colitis, Jaundice and more.