- Aster Medcity is a well-known quaternary care healthcare centre in Kerala.
- It was established and is managed by Aster DM Healthcare, a Dubai based Healthcare Corporation founded by Azad Moopen.
- Set in a soothingly beautiful 40-acre waterfront campus, Aster Medcity is a 670-bed quaternary care facility with one Multispeciality Hospital and eight separate Centres of Excellence in Cardiac Sciences, Neurosciences, Orthopaedics & Rheumatology, Nephrology & Urology, Oncology, Women’s Health, Child & Adolescent Health and Gastroenterology & Hepatology.
- The first quaternary care hospital in Kerala to achieve the coveted JCI (Joint Commission International) Accreditation – the gold standard in global healthcare, Aster Medcity also won the NABH Accreditation, first-ever NABH Award for Excellence in Nursing and Green OT (Green Operation Theatres) Certification by Bureau Veritas – all within one year of opening its door to the world.
- Aster Medcity introduces ORI Fusion Digital Integrated Operation Theatres using Karlstorz OR1 Fusion, which is AsiaPacific’s first complete digital integration system.
- One of the most advanced healthcare destinations in India, Aster Medcity offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic and therapeutic technology to facilitate efficient and accurate treatment.
Team And Specialties
- It has an outstanding team of healthcare professionals comprising nationally and internationally trained doctors who are experts in their specialities
- They have ACLS/BLS/ATLS/PALS certified nurses, dieticians, rehabilitation therapists and qualified technicians.
CENTRES OF EXCELLENCE
- Cardiac Sciences
- Orthopaedics & Rheumatology
- Nephrology & Urology
- Gastroenterology & ILC
- Women’s Health
- Child & Adolescent Health