- A 700-bedded multispecialty tertiary care hospital – Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals Kolkata, is a perfect blend of technological excellence, complete infrastructure, competent care and heartfelt hospitality – this is how the people, whom we have been fortunate to serve, define the hospital.
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals is a joint venture of Apollo Group of Hospitals, India and Parkway Health of Singapore.
- The Parkway Group is a leading healthcare group in Asia. It provides more than 70% of private healthcare in Singapore. Its subsidiaries include Parkway Group Healthcare, which owns a network of regional hospitals and medical centers in Malaysia, India and Brunei; and Parkway Hospitals Singapore, which owns three hospitals in Singapore – East Shore, Gleneagles, Mount Elizabeth Hospitals and Parkway Health Day surgery Centre.
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata is the only hospital in Eastern India to be accredited with Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation, the international benchmark for quality. We have earned this Gold Seal of Quality after going through a stringent evaluation process covering vital aspects like patient safety and consistent quality. It is important for us, because it reinforces our commitment of providing you with the best healthcare.
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata is the only hospital to receive NABL certification in six separate categories namely Clinical Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Haematology & Immunohaematology, Microbiology & Serology, Histopathology & Cytopathology.
- The Food and Beverage Department of Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals (AGH), Kolkata is the FIRST F & B Department of any Hospital in India to get the coveted ISO 22000:2005 – HACCP certification.
- It is certified by British Standards Institution (BSIUK)
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals is the first hospital in India and select few across the world to have been certified by ISO 14001:2005 and ISO 50001:2011 for Environment and Energy, since November 2013.
Team And Specialties
- The ophthalmologic department has a well-trained clinical excellence team, which has successfully carried out over 1000 eye surgeries within the first year of its inception.
- The oncology department has one of the most advanced treatment options available,Novalis Tx radiosurgery & radiotherapy.
- They have a 100 bedded cancer unit including, 50 bedded surgical unit in the main hospital.
Centres of Excellence
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Emergency Care